Friday, February 06, 2009

IRAPEKE

My blog name irapeke.blogspot.com; my mail ids irapeke@gmail.com ,irapeke@yahoo.com ; and so are most of my login ids to various websites including job search and even banking. Many had asked what irapeke means..

"irapeke" is the name of a Maorian Warrior.
(Hey! it is somewhere in Newzealand)

Nothing to do with Mr.vijay and the warrior. Just was surfing to find a unique name for my yahoo mail id, as getting a yahoo.com id with a 6 letter word (it the minimum) was not so easy. It happened to be irapeke, as i have not found any other word appropriate to my so called youth boiling blood at that time.. LOL!

I visit any website and to register it was always available, the name. Also it was easy to remember as an login id for the billion online registrations and further logins.

so that is the story of this half baked soul in a Moarian Warrior disguise ..

No comments: